From the 7th to the 21st of February 2021 Cortina d'Ampezzo, the queen of Dolomites, will become the capital of the world ski: 14 days of competitions and events, during which the strongest champions of the men and women international skii will compete for: down hill, superG, giant, slalom, alpine combined, parallel slalom and event team.
More than 600 athletes from 70 countries and about 6.000 people including volunteers, technicians, athletic trainers, skimen and managers.
Find out the single day routes HERE
Come and live the emotion of a global event hat will involve more than 500 million people connected to the live tv from all over the world directly from the wonderful Cortina d’Ampezzo!
Spend a week end of competitions, sport and good food with BusForFun!
Breakfast at the hotel and check out
Transfer to the pick up point Silea OBI
Day at leisure at Cortina
Return trip to Silea and to the hotel
Free dinner and end of services.
The price includes:
- Round trip from Treviso Silea OBI to Cortina
The price does not include:
- Accommodation in double room for single use / double room or two single beds
- Extra charge third bed for a person up to 12 years in double room (Children and teenagers under 12 years old FREE if they sleep in double room with two people)
- Round trips transfer from Hotel BHR to the pick up point Treviso Silea OBI
- Grandstand Ticket Cortina 2021
- Lunches and dinners
- Local tax 1,80€ per person per night
- Tips and personal extras (food and beverage, excursions in Treviso..)
- Journey to BHR Treviso
- Any extra services of the Hotel (spa center, gym…)
- Everything not expresses in ‘The price includes’
#BusForFun #WeTheFun #Cortina2021